Sox network still way late with legal ID break

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Oct 6 19:04:39 EDT 2008

<<On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:36:33 -0400, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> said:

> And by the way...none of these criticisms should be limited solely to
> the Crimson Hose. I've heard plenty of other baseball nets, both major
> and minor league, blow right past where a legal ID should be, too.

I thought it was supposed to be the Carmine Hose.  Crimson Hose
conjure up a rather different mental image.  Did any of the current
Sox players go to Alabama or Harvard?

In any case, the criticism, such as it is, is not that the Sox network
occasionally misses an ID break, but that they consistently do so, by
a quarter of an hour or more.  On occasions past I've noted them
failing to ID through not one but *two* spot packages.

-GAWollman