Sox network still way late with legal ID break

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Oct 6 15:48:57 EDT 2008

<<On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:05:05 -0500, "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com> said:

> Where does it say that a station has to ID before the first commercial at
> the end of the half inning? As far as I know, it's only required to ID at
> the first natural break in programming as close to the top of the hour as
> possible.

Which is, in the case of a baseball game, no later than the end of the
half-inning during which the top of the hour falls, before the first
commercial.  A commercial break is a "natural break in programming".

-GAWollman