Sox network still way late with legal ID break

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:05:05 EDT 2008

Where does it say that a station has to ID before the first commercial at
the end of the half inning? As far as I know, it's only required to ID at
the first natural break in programming as close to the top of the hour as
possible.

now, mind you, if there were breaks between, say 7:55 and *:05, theres no
reason for them to wait till 8:16 to do it.

Paul