Sox network still way late with legal ID break

John Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Oct 6 14:10:36 EDT 2008

Interestingly, I've noted that when watching any of those "out-of-
market" sports channels on Comcast (if you buy the MLB Extra Innings,
NHL Season Ticket, etc.) you get all the local (regional) ads as
well.  It's fascinating to see ads for other parts of the US and/or
Canada...

John