30 Rock Studio 6-B

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Tue Nov 25 07:56:22 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/25/2008 1:37:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

"Something deep in the recesses of my brain tells me 6B was also used  for
the Today Show at some point before it moved downstairs to the new 1A
across the street from 30 Rock."

Before the Today show moved across the street it originated from one of the
third floor studios. The third floor was the News floor back then and all news
 programming originated from there.

When Letterman was at NBC he would frequently go across the hall to  WNBC
local, during station breaks, and steal their guests. Both studios were  used for
early TV and old radio programs back in the day.

Mike