Is WBZ the only TV and AM left in New England?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:46:16 EST 2008

Only I would know some absolutely obscure fact like this...

Radio Perry, Inc of Perry, GA owns ABC58 WPGA-TV(Serving Macon, GA) along
with NewsTalk 980 WPGA and Mix 100.9 WPGA-FM.

AM 980 along with it's simulcast sister, WNEX 1400 used to do Radio Disney,
but now simulcast the NewsTalk format.

Side note, Radio Perry, Inc (under a different name) also manufactures an
automation system, that was fairly big several years ago. I've used it at
one station.

Paul Walker