Fairness Doctrine

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Nov 7 16:54:59 EST 2008

Palin's clothes were fair game.  Heck, if John Edward's $400 haircut
could get a couple weeks of mileage on wingnut radio during the
primaries, why can't Caribou Barbie's excess spending be reported?

And the latest clothing and "grasp of the issues" stories about Palin
earlier this week were broken by.......Fox News.

-Dave Tomm