Fairness Doctrine

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Nov 5 20:09:52 EST 2008

radiotony wrote:
> I didn't see it in the print edition.
>
> I just did a Google News search of "Illegal alien aunt, Obama" ...
> 87. Most of the links are blogs. It was in a few daily newspapers.

It's all in how you do the search, I guess. Paring it down to simply
"Obama aunt" - and let's face it, there's no reason THAT phrase would
have been used in recent news items in any context other than this
particular story - returned 2300+ hits, starting off with the Herald,
the Globe, the AP, the Dallas Morning News and ABC.