WLS

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:04:36 EDT 2008

Hi Bill:

The jock in question was Jeff Davis, a WLS alum since the 1970's.  Personally, I thought Jeff did a great job.  His lower key approach was just right for the end of this years' WLS Rewind. He is still doing voicers for WLS today, (and countless other stations in the USA and Canada) from his California studios ("from under the Hollywood sign").  I enjoyed listening to WLS Rewind last night, after listening to WABC Rewound during the day.  It was some great radio for sure.  I can't wait for next year!

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
                           "Scanning the bands since 1967"
radiojunkie1@yahoo.com