WLS

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:16:26 EDT 2008

I listened in to the WLS rewind deal until slightly after 11p (10p CT).
Then I clicked off ASAP. The final jock of the day was the big-boy vo
guy that WLS is using now.  Two words: absolutely pathetic.  Great
voice? Oh sure.  Comparable jock? Put it this way, he is right up there
with Barry (Greg Brady) Williams on PM drive on Sirius 70s.  (Mother,
mother make it stop.)  So not-funny, stuffy not-funny, stilted
not-funny, uncomfortable not-funny, wow-I-can-hit-posts not funny.  File
under: Under Absolutely do NOT quit your day job.

And I'd say the overall award goes to a retro-news guy Gil Gross (KGO
SF).  Other than that I have no opinion on the subject <g>.

Bill O'Neill

--
I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
/Rodney Dangerfield/