WLS

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:14:22 EDT 2008

Peter Q. George wrote:
> Hi Bill:
>
> The jock in question was Jeff Davis, a WLS alum since the 1970's.  Personally, I thought Jeff did a great job.  His lower key approach was just right for the end of this years' WLS Rewind.
Now that you (and a couple of buddies off-list) remarked, I am
officially switching to half-decaf. Methinks Mr. Davis at least deserved
more than a few mere minutes of TSL before I started jumpin' ugly.  I
can't imagine that it's an easy gig following "Records" even on a good
day.  Boogie check!

Bill O'Neill