WCAP

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon May 26 00:28:49 EDT 2008

I notice that WCAP has a half=page ad in the Delegate Guide for this
year's Democratic State Convention, which will be held at Tsongas
Arena in Lowell.  They say they will broadcast all convention
activities, including live coverage on Saturday.  I remember when WBZ
used to carry both state political conventions.

But the add has the URL of their Website wrong.  They have
www.980.wcap.com .  There is no dot between 980 and wcap.