WLS Rewind!

Nickolas Noseworthy ncn86@hotmail.com
Mon May 26 08:24:06 EDT 2008

I think its really cool that WLS has gone back to its roots today from 6-midnight. Being a little too young to have heard music on WLS, its neat to here some of the old-style (not old in the least) DJ's bring their charm back to the airwaves. Its these ladies and gents that got me into a career in radio in the first place; these were people who didnt just talked about the music, they got you into the music and made you feel good doing it. Listening to the stream online (no signal in NH, crud), the old jingles and disc jockey personality are a refreshing change from normal, plain disc jockeys of today (except for Bob Shannon, my idol and everyone at WCBS-FM).
WLS lives again!

-Nick
NH