WCRB Is 60, Not 79

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon May 19 16:39:06 EDT 2008

I sent an email to the Globe's correction department, but they
haven't printed one as of Monday.  Of course they may consider it a minor
point, but I've seen corrections on page a2 (where they normally occur) of
the seemingly slightest errors, like spelling some gentleman named Stephen as Steven.

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/