Small-town TV

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:50:07 EDT 2008

Bud Yacomb wrote:
> I, of course, was
> banned from watching Hercules since it would get my brothers and I revved up
> for a battle royale centered on the Chesterfield, and, being the oldest, I
> got to play Hercules and smack them around. We had already been banned from
> watching Major Mudd and the Stooges over on WNAC for the same reason (I was
> Moe) so then we were told to watch Bozo.
If you find a bottle of Hopalong Cassidy hair tonic, let me know.  The
wet look may come back.

I recently came across a box of some toys from my youth, replete with
cap-guns, holsters, tomahawks, and, yes, feathers for adorning the head
in the stylings of those who pre-dated that narley European influx.

Bill O'Neill
//