Nice camera work, Kevin!

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 10:50:40 EDT 2008

Kudos to our list buddy, Kevin Vahey, working the camera at the Tokyo dome today (and other days, too).

Maybe he'll be able to share some International broadcast insights upon his return when he has more time.  Of course, his return won't be for a while yet as the Sox still have more games to play on the road before they hit Boston.

And I caught some of Dale Arnold's radio pbp this morning - smooth as always.  And a great rookie home run call by Joe Castiglione, complete with a (should-be) trade-marked "can you believe it?"

Go Sox!

--Chuck Igo