Nice camera work, Kevin!

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 10:59:49 EDT 2008

Got to play with the new Sony HD full 1080 cameras tonight....big improvement.

There was almost a disaster as there was a major switching screwup in
Anchorage on the NESN relay.

However we also hearing DirecTV had a major meltdown this morning and
thousands did not see the game on either NESN or ESPN.

Btw there was no local TV to San Francisco.

Blackberry works well here.