WMUR

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 10:09:43 EDT 2008

Uncle Gus was a huge money maker for the station and their biggest
advertiser was a maker of mobile homes. What they found was many
retired folks would watch and adopt the kids as their grandchildren.

We must have driven ABC crazy. If we delayed running a network show
and since we could not tape it in color they would send us a 16mm
print with the commercials spliced in as we did have a color film
chain.

At one point we had a chief engineer who did not have a first phone as
he was Canadian and in those days couldn't apply.