The clout of Bruce Bradley

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 12:10:31 EDT 2008

Bud mentioned the first night WBZ put Dave on overnights. It was
brutal and I thought I was hearing another Robie Young meltdown on the
air. I think it was around 1978 as Glick had jumped to HDH but had to
take a year off.

Maybe 10-15 years ago I read an interview by Rush where he said Bruce
inspired him when he was at KMOX and he would listen nights in Kansas
City. Rush is now a multi-millionaire and I suspect that does not sit
well with Bruce.

No different from a great baseball player in the 60's seeing what
players today get.