The clout of Bruce Bradley

Rick Kelly rickkelly@gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:26:00 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that Bradley is still in his 70s--early 70s, probably.
> I remember him from one of his first gigs--at WROW in Albany. That
> would have been around 1954. The station had a full-service/MOR format
> (no rock; it was the CBS affiliate for the Capital District) and even
> without the kind of music for which he ultimately became famous, I
> thought he was incredibly talented.

I can confirm that Bradley is a bitter guy.  This second hand
information, but I've read the emails from him.  Sad, he has a lot of
history.

He was at WROW during their brief rock and roll era, in the late
1950's as well.  He grew up in Troy, NY was a big fan of WTRY as a kid
(late 1940's-50's.)

--
-Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com