digital converter box -- surprising performance

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:07:14 EDT 2008

I may, if it keeps up; it happened Fri and again last night, and on Sat. night I
talked to someone who said she had the same situation. It may be that Comcast
might be able to give me some kind of booster to help my unit so it doesn't
happen often (I have been told, elsewhere)

>>I've had cable outages on rare occasions, and they haven't lasted
long.  If' you're having them that often, you really ought to call
and report the problem.