Laura

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Fri Jun 6 17:00:17 EDT 2008

>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of Boston-Radio-Interest digest..."
>
>Today's Topics:
>
>   10. Re: Laura Ingraham MAY Be Leaving Talk Radio (Bob Nelson)
>

>The Radio Equalizer blog is suggesting that Laura Ingraham MAY be
>leaving her daily
>talk radio gig to devote more time to television.  As far as Eastern
>Massachusetts is
>concerned, this would be a problem for WNSH-AM 1570 in Beverly and
>WCRN-AM 830 in
>Woostah, both of which carry her live.  The former promotes itself
>as women's talk radio,
>so it may be loathe to go the Glenn Beck or G. Gordon Liddy (ugh!) route.

I will try hard to replace Laura with another woman, even if she is
politically liberal. I am looking for another relationship show as
Joy Browne does quite well. But I will miss Laura, she is great. My
all time fave :John Bachelor. Would you consider him conservative or
more of a McCain republican?