Laura

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Fri Jun 6 18:40:45 EDT 2008

Keating Willcox wrote:
> My all time fave :John Bachelor. Would you consider him conservative
> or more of a McCain republican?
I consider him intelligent, reasoned and able to talk rationally about
both sides of the political divide without ranting or foaming at the
mouth.  His selection of guests was interesting and he had several
"guest" mini-segments where he talked for just a few minutes with that
guest every day.  Like they were "checking in."  He also seemed
infatuated with the "news cycle."

I was sorry to see him disappear from WRKO.