WMEX is Gone

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:57:03 EDT 2008

A small transcript...

Gary James: "Well, unfortunately all good things must come to an end"

Dennis Jackson: "But I also, at the same time, I want to look foreward....
EMF is an excellent organization, theyre excellent folks, really nice
people, theyre true Christians, they really embody that Christian
life.......and it's wonderful to see people like that taking over the radio
station, I guess I can mention that I don't particularly care for these
corporations that own every other radio station station in the market..Clear
Channel and Citadel...they're just greedy comapnies that take all the money
and ship it out to Texas or wherever they are. They dont really give a hoot
about the local community, except how much they can make out of it.. these
people are not like that at all, these people are there to really serve a
deep seeded need that people i nthe area have, by bringing a format of
christian format for which you cant hear, but theres a big demand in
Southern New Hampshire and Maine.. I htink it's going to be wonderful.. I
want to say welcome to them and thank them for the way they've been in the
process of transitioning the station to what will become"Air 1 WKHL"

Gary James: "We did speak to Scott Smith, whos one of the morning hosts, a
little while ago, a very nice guy"

Dennis Jackson: "Very Cool"

Does anyone find it odd what Dennis is saying about KLove/EMF? They're
basiclaly the religious verison of CLear Channel. but because they gave him
$1 million for the signal, they're better then CC, even though they do the
same things

Paul

--
Sincerely,