WMEX-FM is saying good-bye

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 20:56:09 EDT 2008

Ah, well I Spoke to some of my friends up that way and found out it really
was him.. I wasn't expecting to be back up and on the air so soon.. but yes,
it is sad that WMEX-FM is disappearing again.

However, I can't fault Dennis Jackson for a good business decision and the
ability to turn a decent profit.

Paul

--
Sincerely,