could I get an opinion?

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sun Jul 27 16:24:41 EDT 2008

> >>Yes, but what defines "Rabbinical student"?<<
>
> A man (women are permitted in Reform Judaism) who is studying to become
> an ordained rabbi.
[Brian Vita] But who sets the standard?  Are they self-proclaimed or is
there an organization that recognizes them as such.

I've been known to read the Bible.  Does that make me a seminary student?

> Do reporters enter church on
> Sunday with the Bushes and/or mob them when they emerge at the end of
> the service, and demand to know what prayers they said?

Actually, if the church didn't bar them at the door, they would.  If they
thought that the Bushes had said anything newsworthy, they'd be quoting the
hell out of it.

I'd find this just as obnoxious if it were McCain doing it.