could I get an opinion?

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Sun Jul 27 16:02:00 EDT 2008

>>Yes, but what defines "Rabbinical student"?<<

A man (women are permitted in Reform Judaism) who is studying to become an ordained rabbi.

If that's really who stole the prayer from the Wall, he needs to do a serious re-evaluation of his calling.

Call me old-fashioned, but I do not for one moment believe that just because someone is running for president, they automatically cede all rights to any sort of private life.  Do reporters enter church on Sunday with the Bushes and/or mob them when they emerge at the end of the service, and demand to know what prayers they said?

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
WAAF/WEEI/WEEI-FM/WKAF/WMKK/WRKO/WVEI/WVEI-FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040