Talk shows: Dan Rea etc.

Mark Casey map@mapinternet.com
Mon Jul 21 13:16:46 EDT 2008

Not to diminish the others before him in the same slot on WBZ, but Dan Rea
does an excellent show. I can listen to him every night and it's not stale
or repetitive, but intelligent and gets various points of view out.

Howie's OK, but somewhat repetitive. And, although most us like to hear him
bring to light the illegal activities of some of our local and regional
criminals, he often skewers groups and folks just for the sake of
"entertainment" when there is no real issue.

Besides Dan, the other real quality talk show host that comes to mind right
now is Clark Howard. He's on weekdays on WTIC AM at 7pm if there is no game,
(and he's on line live 1-4pm-WSB Atlanta) but I'm not sure if he is on
anywhere in the Boston area.

Mark Casey, K1MAP
Hampden, Mass