Woody Woodland Fired? from WSMN 1590 AM Nashua

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 23:02:03 EDT 2008

Clicking that link doesnt seem to work for me, but when I go to the main
page, I find the article there and that link works, for some odd reaosn.

Anyways, from what I read, yes he was fired.. simply because he couldn't
sell.. nothing complicated to figure out there.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.