[B-R-I] WERS' W268AM-101.5 Noted On

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:59:54 EDT 2008

I don't know if they just came on the air or have been on and
just began using the higher antenna, but Emerson College's
88.9-WERS Gloucester translator on 101.5, W268AM, was noted for the
first time last Thursday.  I had picked up WXSR-FL via e-skip a
couple of days earlier and some rock or talk station poking in and
out a few days before that (I suspected either NY or NH), so
I was keeping an eye on 101.5, but no sign of W268AM until
Thursday, and I've been able to pick them up all over town
(Beverly), ever since...albeit spotty and nowheres as strong and
steady as WFNX's former 101.3 xltr (W267AI) was.

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge