Longtime WTSN Morning Host Paul LeBlanc Retiring

Dan C dwcole@comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 20:20:47 EDT 2008

I listened to Paul when I was a kid, then worked with him for nearly two
decades.  The man is a dynamo!  He is also one of the kindest humans to
inhabit this planet.  May he have a long, happy retirement!!

Dan Cole
WGAN

(WTSN 1980-1998)