Longtime WTSN Morning Host Paul LeBlanc Retiring

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 09:57:24 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Watson" <markwats@comcast.net>
Subject: Longtime WTSN Morning Host Paul LeBlanc Retiring

>  I saw a brief article on the NH Union Leader website that WTSN (1270
> Dover NH) morning host Paul LeBlanc is retiring Friday July 11th after 44
> years with the station. The article says his tenure at WTSN is longer than
> any other radio personality currently on the air in New England.

Paul LeBlanc was a godsend when I was a baby Operations Manager in 1984.  He
came up as a friend of my GM, Dick Lutsk, and spent a day with me showing me
the ropes of public files and all kinds of good stuff designed to keep the
FCC happy.

Best wishes to Paul in his days-off yet to come!

--Chuck Igo