Longtime WTSN Morning Host Paul LeBlanc Retiring

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Jul 4 12:03:36 EDT 2008

Matt Siegal has been doing mornings on Kiss 108 for over 25 years now.

A couple of other longtimers of note.  Bob Muscatel, the morning guy
at WLIS/Old Saybrook, CT has been there for almost 30 years.  I was
the PD there in the early 90's.  Nice guy, and does a solid full-
service morning show.

The other is Wayne Norman, PD/Mornings at WILI-AM Willimantic, CT.
He's been there for 38 years.  Some of you may know him from his
other role, doing color for UConn Huskies basketball on WTIC.  He's
been doing THAT gig for well over 20 years.  He was my first radio
"boss" first as an intern, and later when I did part time.   Another
great guy in the business.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"