WNTN in Auburndale

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Jan 31 02:25:53 EST 2008

There must have been a lot of that going on around Eastern Mass. at
that time.  A few years after Norwood, the village of West Needham
which essentially functioned as their own town away from the rest of
Needham formally separated and became what is now known as Wellesley.

http://www.ci.wellesley.ma.us/Pages/WellesleyMA_Selectmensoffice/hist