WNTN in Auburndale

John Mullaney john@minutemancomm.com
Wed Jan 30 15:40:07 EST 2008

 You made up a couple.... I like Thomasville

It is...

1. Nonantum
2. Newton Corner
3. West Newton
4. Newtonville
5. Newton Upper Falls
6. Newton Lower Falls
7. Auburndale
8. Waban
9. Newton Centre
10. Oak Hill
11. Thompsonville
12. Chestnut Hill
13. Newton Highlands

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
David Tomm
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:19 PM
To: ssmyth@psualum.com
Cc: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: WNTN in Auburndale

Tell that to the locals, particularly the lifers.  Technically yes,
Auburndale is not a town, but if you ask anyone in Newton where they live,
they'll probably say Auburndale, Lower Falls, Waban, Newtonville, etc.  If
someone says they're from "Newton," chances are they're relatively new to
the area or they're talking to someone who has no idea about the whole
village thing.

There are thirteen villages in Newton:  Auburndale, Chestnut Hill, Four
Corners, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls,
Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Nonantum, Oak Hill, Thomsonville and Waban.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"