Ad hominem (was: Re: Glenn Geffner is Gone)

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue Jan 22 13:22:23 EST 2008

<<On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:09:27 -0500, John Francini <francini@mac.com> said:

> [CC'ed back onto the BRI list, because I do not believe this should
> be discussed in private. It is very relevant to the (modified)
> subject under discussion.]

ENOUGH!

Dan: this is no place for personal attacks (and yes, I read what you
wrote as an attack on John as well).

John: if someone send you private email, you need their permission to
repost it (or parts of it) to a mailing-list.  Email, like p-mail, is
the author's copyrighted property, and if they did not choose to
publish it, you have no right to do so.

-GAWollman