XM Radio

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 13:54:01 EST 2008

Of course last year it was a plus not to get Geffner on road games.

My friend says they are looking at doing every team separate for 2008
by using college channels from April on and NHL in September.

They are very aware that Boston fans who make up about 15% of
subscribers don't want Sterling and Suzyn when they play in NY.

He also told me XM is in quiet talks with WEEI to have a channel like
WLW. They also talking to WIP, WFAN, KNBR and WSCR. Logical move.