Battery Powered TVs

Cdsull502@aol.com Cdsull502@aol.com
Fri Feb 1 18:25:40 EST 2008

As a resident of hurricane prone South Florida, I am going to miss  the life
line that battery powered black and white TVs  provided.   During Hurricane
Wilma in 2005, my home had no power for  two weeks.   The emergency broadcasts
from the local Miami TV stations  were invaluable in keeping local residents
informed.   After  February of next year, that life line will disappear.   I
have not  heard anyone discuss this concern.  How long will it be until cheap
battery  operated digital TVs will be  available?

Chris  Sullivan
CdSull502@aol.com

48)