WLFE St. Albans to "pure rock"

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 06:15:48 EST 2008

If they did try that, it would not be the first time.  Back in 2002, when WXAL began simulcasting with WLKC we were told that the plan was to take on WXXX (ALICE) head on.  Based on what I had seen/heard in the past, I had to stifle my laughter.  I'm sure it can be done, but not with the plan they had laid out.