WFXT-DT power increase?

Alexander Svirsky as@shawsheen.com
Mon Dec 22 13:02:13 EST 2008

As of Sunday night I've been able to receive WFXT-DT in Andover on 31
with no changes in my modest antenna and amplifier setup.

I've never seen WFXT digital at home before Sunday because of its low
power, and I've missed the analog signal since it died.  I've
habitually checked 25 and 31 for weeks for signs of life.  I went out
in the weather to watch the Pats game at someone else's house
yesterday after a quick check of 25 and 31 at noon.  Did WFXT get
complaints Sunday considering this is the first Pats game on Fox since
the analog transmitter ate the big one?

Today WFXT-DT is stronger than WSBK-DT.

--
Alexander Svirsky