WNBP Newburyport Sold

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:47:21 EST 2008

And somehow, I got the press release about this almost a week ago, before it
was announced.. I was told by the source who sent it to me that they have a
bit of a road ahead of them, with 104.9 having the advertising money sewn up
and Tanger didn't help WNBP's reputation much.

I remember getting to tour WNBP just out of high school when I was up there
visiting some friends (this was before Tanger bought WNBP and put it in a
Closet in Beverly)

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com