Leno to 10 PM

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 00:01:33 EST 2008

I thought it was 4 at the end but Garrett was just there and says 1. I
have a tape where Carson walks out of his studio to the one next door
and there was a big 3 on the studio barges into to disrupt a CPO
Sharkey taping because Rickles had broken Johnny's ashtray.

I would guess they moved Carson around as bigger stages like Dean
Martin opened up.

So where does Carson Daly tape?

25 years ago they had one studio especially for game shows and just
taped many episodes at once.