Re3: This can't be true..but it would not shock me

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Dec 4 15:43:11 EST 2008

On 4 Dec 2008 Bob Nelson wrote:

> WRKO is also welcome to have the team's bigwigs do a talk show; Henry,
> Werner, and Epstein are all liberals and there are photos on
> BostonDirtDogs.com (Nov. 2004) showing them campaigning with Kerry.
> Kerry was allowed to throw out the first pitch just before the 2004
> Democratic National Convention. Don't know if they ever allowed Mitt
> Romney to throw the first pitch but of course he never made it to the
> nomination...

Since it has been customary for the President to throw the first ball
in Washington (or somewhere else, while there was no team in
Washington), I don't know why the Governor shouldn't regularly throw
out the first ball at Fenway Park.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856