Re3: This can't be true..but it would not shock me

MauOB@aol.com MauOB@aol.com
Thu Dec 4 15:57:59 EST 2008

Not to mention Romney and family have long held season tickets.

Maureen

In a message dated 12/4/2008 12:44:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Joe@attorneyross.com writes:

On 4 Dec  2008 Bob Nelson wrote:

> WRKO is also welcome to have the team's  bigwigs do a talk show; Henry,
> Werner, and Epstein are all liberals  and there are photos on
> BostonDirtDogs.com (Nov. 2004) showing them  campaigning with Kerry.
> Kerry was allowed to throw out the first pitch  just before the 2004
> Democratic National Convention. Don't know if  they ever allowed Mitt
> Romney to throw the first pitch but of course  he never made it to the
> nomination...

Since it has been  customary for the President to throw the first ball
in Washington (or  somewhere else, while there was no team in
Washington), I don't know why  the Governor shouldn't regularly throw
out the first ball at Fenway  Park.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.           617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite  700            Fax: 617.507.7856