Arbitron's sampling methodology isFARmoreimportantthanMrorMrsDePetro's misdeeds

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Sat Aug 23 21:22:20 EDT 2008

>>Sid I know it is apple and oranges but I know that Sean McDonough had
a far better audience than the ratings indicated and so did Eddie.<<

You know this how?  Where's your proof?  (Hint:  Call volume ain't it.)

For all the hyperbolic criticism that Arbitron creates, both in and out of the media business, no one has come up with a better method that the media, advertisers and agencies will accept.  If you've got one, let's see you implement it.  Until then, you have exactly bupkes for proof.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
WAAF/WEEI/WEEI-FM/WKAF/WMKK/WRKO/WVEI/WVEI-FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040