Arbitron's sampling methodology isFARmoreimportantthanMrorMrsDePetro's misdeeds

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 18:17:11 EDT 2008

Sid I know it is apple and oranges but I know that Sean McDonough had
a far better audience than the ratings indicated and so did Eddie.

On the TV side 4 years there was a Celtics playoff game that had a 0.1 rating.