Arbitron's sampling methodology is FAR more important than Mr orMrsDePetro's misdeeds

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Aug 22 14:22:45 EDT 2008

> The PPM has an accelerometer in it.  If it doesn't record any
> acceleration, Arb can assume it was dropped or left somewhere.

OK, so if I get one of those things, I'll make it a point to leave it in the
paint can shaker at my shop while the radio's tuned to WMWM.  My TSL will
show WMWM 24/7 and that I listen at Mach 1.  I just see WMWM bumping WMJX
out of the number one spot now.... Now to find 5 friends with those
vibrating chair massagers...

Brian