honoring Larry Glick, Arnie Ginsburg, etc

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Aug 21 12:21:17 EDT 2008

At 10:38 AM 8/21/2008, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>Those of us who had to deal with Mac all have stories.

I don't know anybody who liked the guy.  I often wonder how he turned
out to be the way he was, but I guess we'll never know.  Meanwhile,
for all of his ruthlessness (and he was not the only station owner
who treated his help badly), he turned a crappy little station nobody
listened to into a station that both the teens (who listened for
Arnie Ginsburg) and the adults (who listened for Jerry Williams) really loved.