honoring Larry Glick, Arnie Ginsburg, etc

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 14:08:57 EDT 2008

Mac was a hands on owner who was cheap. But we also know Westinghouse
did not treat the help well either.

Mac refused to spring for remote broadcasts to counter WBZ but felt
vindicated when WRKO didn't as well.

Still Mac was a pleasure to work for compared to his brother Dick and
GM Bob Howard.

Nobody in baseball liked Ty Cobb either but he was elected to the HOF.
In my view you have to look at the finished product Mac put on the
air.