honoring Larry Glick, Arnie Ginsburg, etc

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Aug 20 22:40:26 EDT 2008

At 10:19 PM 8/20/2008, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>Donna who are the others?
>
>I hope Fred Cusick is one as it would be nice to see him honored while
>still alive.

Alas, there were so many we wanted to honor, and just a few we could
get this year.

This year, we will honor:  Bill Buchanan, Bob Lobel, Arnie Ginsburg,
Larry Glick, Shelby Scott
Jack Hynes, Sarah-Ann Shaw, Norman Knight and Don Thurston

And the inductees being honored posthumously (and some family members
may attend, plus we'll have a video retrospective about them):

David Brudnoy, Norm Prescott, Bob Clayton, Sunny Joe White
Carl DeSuze, Jerry Williams and Louise Morgan